Stowelink’s executive leader and the External Relations Officer (ERO) wins the Best Individual Award for the World Heart Day Awards 2022.
Naila Chebet Koech who joined many others in creating posters in support of the World Heart Day on the 29th of September 2022, was nominated for the Best Individual Poster Award Category. After votes were cast, she emerged the top for the Award.
The World Heart Day Awards are all about celebrating individuals and organizations who have gone above and beyond in their mission to fight cardiovascular diseases and promote healthy hearts in their communities and beyond. Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year, according to the WHO.
There were two Award categories for the World Heart Day 2022 Awards:
- Best World Heart Day Individual Award- celebrating the person who has made a difference to their own or other’s heart health.
- Best World Heart Day Team Award- celebrating groups of people who have shown real dedication to the cause of heart health for everyone.
ABOUT WORLD HEART DAY
- World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 29th of September.
- Each year people unite in the fight against heart diseases.
- Learn more about it here: https://world-heart-federation.org/world-heart-day/about-whd/#:~:text=World%20Heart%20Day%20is%20celebrated,the%20world’s%20number%20one%20killer
- To learn more about Cardiovascular diseases as an NCD visit: https://world-heart-federation.org/world-heart-day/cvd-causes-conditions/what-is-cvd/
Let’s change lives
Let’s save lives
REMEMBER-if you want to support Stowelink Inc and our various projects, if you want collaborations with us or if you want to reach us you can reach us directly through the following contact addresses.